Having worked in various companies specializing in carpentry and interior design, I founded Falegnameria Zadra in 1993, alongside our Administrative Director, Monica. The following year, the company became Rustiklegno di Zadra Massimo.
In the following years, my sons Davide and Pietro Zadra joined me. Today, Rustiklegno comprises 22 highly specialized employees, as well as apprentices and trainees. These professional figures are selected through a fruitful collaboration with technical institutes and organizations.
We also constantly collaborate with local companies and businesses. Our experience and support are a point of reference for many professional firms and end users, who can contact us directly.
Following a gradual uptake in orders, our Tres headquarters was expanded and moved to a brand-new facility in the industrial area of Mollaro (Predaia). We also opened a showroom in the prestigious Le Albere district in Trento, in a position boasting large exhibition and productive spaces. Our journey has allowed us to hone our design skills to create quality modern furnishings, work environments, and exhibition and reception spaces. To respond to current market demands, we further specialized in home furnishings and interior design by creating the new ZADRAinterni brand in 2017.
“Quality, innovation, environmental awareness, and an active presence at a community level”: these are the core values of our family business, and they allow us to meet the needs of all our customers with unfailing enthusiasm.
- The SGSL worker safety management system: allows us to adopt measures for the benefit of health and safety in the workplace, in accordance with the INAIL guidelines SGSL-MPI guideline;
- We use wood and components of excellent quality, guaranteed by PEFC certification, for a complete control of the materials.
- To view the Occupational Health and Safety Policy click qui.
- Our corporate mission is based on a path of continuous development, constant search for new equipment, new materials and new applications; all of this is possibile thanks to the collaboration with highly qualified personnel in this sector.
- Our facilities are designed to perform at their best in an energy efficiency and consumption reduction regime;
- In 2017 photovoltaic panels were installed for the company’s energy self-supply;
- There is a self-managed heating system, which works through the combustion of virgin processing waste;
- Green mobility: we are equipped with a bike park consisting of 8 E-bikes made available to employees and customers and an electric car with a column for charging electric vehicles, also found in the European geo-localization maps.
- Being actively present in society and making our contribution are objectives and activities that are part of our company policy; we support local realities and collaborate dynamically with numerous companies.